AutoUncle has revolutionised the automotive industry with digital innovative products that have set new standards, and you’ve the chance to become a part of an extraordinarily ambitious and internationally scaling company. We are looking to add talented colleagues to our commercial team and further develop AutoUncle as the industry driver.
Why join AutoUncle?
We're determined to develop and grow with you both professionally and personally in a caring human culture. You'll join a fantastic team and the most human company. At AutoUncle there is room for ups and downs, work life balance, making mistakes, and being honest these are some of the ground pillars we're standing on. At AutoUncle you'll have huge opportunities to grow within the organisation and advance on multiple levels as we’re growing with rocket speed!
We don’t hire employees — we hire humans.
And, if we may boast a little, we think our humans are pretty awesome. As we grow we’re looking for more awesome humans who want to grow with us — as workers, team members, and fellow humans.
Read more about our culture and what makes us the Most Human Company.
Your role as a Digital Consultant
- Identify and secure potential clients by cold-calling, e-mailing, and/or video meetings.
- Create and maintain positive client relationships to build business.
- Define and implement sales strategy and technique to established marketing goals.
- Work closely with the marketing team to make effective lead generation and awareness-building activities.
- Understand the client’s needs and tailor products to meet client requirements.
Create innovative ways to build business from individual accounts.
- Utilize deep market knowledge and insights in customer needs/pains to help identify opportunities for products and growth.
- Conduct effective sales presentations for potential customers.
- Develop and maintain sales records of sales meetings, sales calls, new sales, closed sales, follow-up activities, etc..
- Work closely with marketing and customer success to ensure an effective and hassle-free customer journey for AutoUncle customers.
- Naturally curious to understand root-causes (and don’t accept the status quo).
- An eye for detail and structure of nature.
- Extrovert and not afraid of cold calling (with a purpose).
- Have a good technical understanding and willing to look into new innovative products online and able to explain/distribute your knowledge.
- Likes a fast-moving environment where things happen fast.
- A team player with a big helper gene.
- Have great communication skills and can display value to customers.
- Not afraid to try out new things.
- Has a clear and understandable voice.
- Good at understanding the mood on the phone.
- +3 years of experience with Sales
- Read, write, and speak fluent Danish and English.
Info & Application
- Application deadline: Asap - we’re having conversations on an ongoing basis.
- Start date: By agreement. Earliest 01. September
- Working hours: Full time (37h) / A flexible arrangement of working hours is possible.
- Office: Aarhus C.
- Salary: Depending on your experience and qualifications.
Just send us your resume/CV (in English) and a brief description of what drives and motivates you and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We handle all interactions discreetly and will make sure that your interest in growing is not going to create conflict elsewhere.
Most people know AutoUncle for the consumer service (native apps and web) used by millions of consumers in 15 European countries. But, new colleagues tend to get very excited when they see the technological depth there is to AutoUncle’s platform (car valuations based on advanced statistics, indexing and data processing of millions of cars daily, pro dealership tools, automatic marketing platforms, automated billing and so much more).
The company is financially strong and operates like a fast growing scale-up. There is a clear company vision (driven forward with OKRs) and a healthy work culture. In combination with the company vision, we work methodically to build The Most Human Company – a place where we can be ambitious, have international impact and treat each other as always growing and oscillating human beings.
We are an extremely ambitious, energetic, and international team of currently +80 employees (and growing). We're in a constant vacuum of learning and developing ourselves and each other. You'll find Uncles and Aunts across Europe in cities like; Aarhus, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Dresden, Recklinghausen, Dublin, Cluj and Milano.