At AutoUncle we are driving transparency and helping millions of people internationally navigate the jungle of buying a car. With our search engine and price comparison, we are the leading aggregator to help potential car buyers, like yourself, make informative and easy decisions while searching for your next vehicle.
We are looking to add a talented Technical Integration Manager to our Danish Customer Success & Integration team to help further develop AutoUncle as the industry driver. We're determined to develop you personally and professionally with growth opportunities within the organisation.
We don’t hire employees — we hire humans.
And, if we may boast a little, we think our humans are pretty awesome. As we grow (and boy, are we growing fast!) we’re looking for more awesome humans who want to grow with us — as workers, team members, and fellow humans.
Read more about our culture and what makes us The Most Human Company.
As the Technical Integration Manager you’ll ensure the shortest path possible to “go-live” for newly acquired AutoUncle partners and help existing customers with technical issues as well as constantly pushing for integration enhancements.
Your daily tasks will be:
- defining and scoping integration requirements
- collaborating with internal teams and external partners such as; web-agencies. CRM-Providers, in order to create the smoothest technical integration
- maintain ongoing relationships with partners, focusing on improving the quality of Technical processes of AutoUncle modules such as API integration and data transmission quality
- technical audits to ensure best practices are being performed at all times
- consistently follow-up on all current integrations sent out and make sure time-to “Go live” will be of the quality and pace agreed upon with the customer
You get energy from coordinating and communicating with internal and external stakeholders. You don't need to know anything about cars, but we would like to see from your experience that you've at least 1 year of experience with technical integration, customer success/support and/or technical project management/coordinating. Moreover you have:
- external customer-facing experience, with strong oral and written communication skills
- have a good technical understanding, and used to handle complex innovative products and can explain it to non technical people
- professional fluency (speaking and writing) in Danish as you’ll communicate with customers in this language
- confidence in speaking English as this is our internal company language
- a growth mindset, wants to learn and develop yourself and others
- humour, thrive in a feedback culture and are a trusted colleague
- Application deadline: We’re already having conversations so get your application in right away!
- Start date: by agreement
- Working hours: Full time (37 hours)
- Office location: Aarhus C.
- Salary: Depends on qualifications
Want to Learn More!
As a leader of innovation in Europe, AutoUncle’s vision is to become the most used platform for making hassle-free car deals globally. In combination with the company vision, AutoUncle works methodically to be The Most Human Company – a place where employees can be ambitious, have a big international impact, and bring their full humanity to work. Take a look at what it’s like to work at AutoUncle and meet the teams!
The company is financially strong and operates like a fast growing scale-up. There is a clear company vision (driven forward with OKRs) and a healthy work culture. In combination with the company vision, we work methodically to build The Most Human Company – a place where we can be ambitious, have international impact and treat each other as always growing and oscillating human beings.
We are an extremely ambitious, energetic, and international team of currently +90 employees (and growing). We're in a constant vacuum of learning and developing ourselves and each other. You'll find Uncles and Aunts across Europe in cities like; Aarhus, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Dresden, Recklinghausen, Cluj and Milano.