At AutoUncle we are driving transparency and helping millions of people internationally navigate the jungle of buying a car. With our search engine and price comparison, we are the leading aggregator to help potential car buyers, like yourself, make informative and easy decisions while searching for your next vehicle.
We are looking for a skilled Content Specialist to initiate our automotive content journey in Germany. Reporting to our Head of B2C Marketing you'll be joining a small, and efficient marketing team, and get the full responsibility for our content production on a tactical and operational level.
You'll be successful as the Content Specialist in:
- Writing car articles of 1.500 - 3.000 words including reviews, news, technical features etc.
- Conducting car research and studying automotive trends thoroughly
- Optimizing content for target keywords (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Translating SoMe post and NLG-texts from English to German
- Proofreading digital marketing ads and press releases
- Ensuring a visual great reader experience, hereby creating infographics, images etc.
We believe the best results are produced in environments where people enjoy working. As you get started you’ll quickly appreciate that the company has a clear vision and a healthy work culture where honesty, feedback, personal development and humour are the cornerstones. We optimize for working smart and have a strong commitment to the type of workplace we want at AutoUncle.
We methodically work with the company’s culture at quarterly Company Meetups (virtual or physical, when it’s safe). We understand and acknowledge that humans are oscillating beings and are flexible with our colleagues. We’re not remote first (spending regular time together is just more fun), but encourage people to organise their work in the way that works best for them, including working remotely with regularity.
We care deeply about bringing the right people on board in AutoUncle. We believe that you're a naturally curious problem solver, and approach any situation with an optimistic can-do attitude. You;
- are a natural team player, but you're comfortable in your own capabilities and taking decisions on your own
- have a good sense of balance between perfectionism and progression
- are curios, courageous, and comfortable in reaching out to people who can help you or upgrade your knowledge
In your professional backpack we believe that you have a proven track record of successfully writing content. In order to be successful we believe that you;
- have excellent written communication skills in German
- have a sincere passion for cars and great overview on what is hot topic in the automotive industry
- can communicate in English at a professional level
Last but not least, it’ll be an advantage if you have experience with writing SEO content or SoMe posts before, but it’s not a requirement.
Info & how to apply
Deadline: We are currently having conversations so get your application in!
Start date: By agreement
Working hours: Part-time (8-16h per week)
Office: We have 4 offices you can choose between
- Karl-Marx-Straße 97-99, 12043 Berlin, Germany
- Holstenkamp 46A, 22525 Hamburg, Germany
- QUARTIER22 Coworking Space Dresden, 01099 Dresden, Germany
- Klostergade 56C, 8000 Aarhus, Denmark
Salary: Competitive, but if you’re only moving for a salary bump then AutoUncle is not your destination.
In your application, please include a few paragraphs where you tell us a bit about yourself and what interests you have in the position. Besides that we’re super curious to see what you’ve done before: examples of your past work etc.
We handle all interactions discreetly and will make sure that your interest in growing is not going to create conflict elsewhere.
Want to Learn More about AutoUncle!
As a leader of innovation in Europe, AutoUncle’s vision is to become the most used platform for making hassle-free car deals globally. In combination with the company vision, AutoUncle works methodically to be The Most Human Company – a place where employees can be ambitious, have a big international impact, and bring their full humanity to work. Take a look at what it’s like to work at AutoUncle and meet the teams!