AutoUncle has revolutionised the automotive industry with digital innovative products that have set new standards, and you’ve the chance to become a part of an extraordinarily ambitious and internationally scaling company.
We’re looking to add more talented colleagues to our growing commercial team in Milano, and to further develop AutoUncle as an industry driver.
This is a vital role in our Italian expansion and growth plans. With reference to the Head of Sales, you’ll work closely with our commercial team enabling us to achieve sales objectives, and helping customers (Car dealers) to more success online.
You are the first person to speak with our potential customers (C-level decision makers), and your objective is to open the dialogue, being curious about their business, and their current challenges.
You’ll make a huge impact on our business by booking quality meetings/online presentations for your colleagues (Digital Consultants) on a daily basis.
You'll do this via:
- prospecting; reaching out creating awareness and opening up the dialogue via phone, email, direct social selling (LinkedIn e.g.).
- you'll be curious, ask relevant and tough questions when getting into dialogues about our future customers' online strategy and business objectives.
- you'll be making sure they know what we can do, and how AutoUncle can create online value on their bottom line
- book and handover quality meetings and information in our CRM to your colleagues.
You love approaching people and potential customers at C-level (CEOs, Heads of Marketing, Sales etc.), and you love when a new lead is on the hook. It is important that the phone is your best friend, and that you;
- proven track-record with cold calls in an Outbound Sales/Telemarketing/Business Development position or similar role
- are an ambitious hunter with a high activity level
- are digital savvy and have basic understanding of digital marketing and want to know more
- speak and write in Italian on a native level
- are confident in speaking English as this is our internal company language
- have a growth mindset, wants to learn and develop yourself and others
- have humour, thrive in a feedback culture and a trusted colleague
We don’t hire employees — we hire humans.
And, if we may boast a little, we think our humans are pretty awesome. As we grow (and boy, are we growing fast!) we’re looking for more awesome humans who want to grow with us — as workers, team members, and fellow humans.
Read more about our culture and what makes us the Most Human Company.
Get to meet Francesca Argentieri - Customer Success Manager one of your potential new colleagues.
Openings: Two open positions
Start date: By agreement
Working hours: Full time (37 hours). Permanent contract - once you're in we're counting on a long and prosperous future together.
Office: Milano, but we embrace a flexible-remote option where the main work is done from the office in order for us to better; unblock, develop and socialise together.
Salary: RAL €28-32.000,- depending on qualifications (we’re fans of base salary - also in sales).
Application Deadline: Now - we're having conversations until we find the right fit
Just send us your CV (English or Italian) - that's it, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We handle all interactions discreetly and will make sure that your interest in growing is not going to create conflict elsewhere.
Most people know AutoUncle for the consumer service (native apps and web) used by millions of consumers in 14 European countries. But, new colleagues tend to get very excited when they see the technological depth there is to AutoUncle’s platform (car valuations based on advanced statistics, indexing and data processing of millions of cars daily, pro dealership tools, automatic marketing platforms, automated billing and so much more).
The company is financially strong and operates like a fast growing scale-up. There is a clear company vision (driven forward with OKRs) and a healthy work culture. In combination with the company vision, we work methodically to build The Most Human Company – a place where we can be ambitious, have international impact and treat each other as always growing and oscillating human beings.
We are an extremely ambitious, energetic, and international team of currently +90 employees (and growing). We're in a constant vacuum of learning and developing ourselves and each other. You'll find Uncles and Aunts across Europe in cities like; Aarhus (HQ), Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Dresden, Cluj and Milano.