AutoUncle has revolutionised the automotive industry with digital innovative products (Online leads, traffic and products for the automotive industry) that have set new standards internationally. We are looking to add a new awesome colleague to our Customer Success & Technical Integration team in Aarhus, and further develop AutoUncle as the industry driver.
We don't hire employees - we hire humans
And, if we may boast a little, we think our humans are pretty awesome. As we grow we’re looking for more awesome humans who want to grow with us - as workers, team members, and fellow humans.
Read more about our culture and what makes us the Most Human Company - https://careers.autouncle.com/...
Your role as Customer Success Manager
With reference to our Customer Success Team Lead, Line, you’ll work closely with our Sales, Technical Integration & the rest of the Customer Success team to ensure a loyal and happy customer base, focusing on providing real value and ROI through onboarding, churn prevention and customer development.
We want to be our customers' uncle to ask, and you’ll look forward to challenging days interacting with your portfolio of accounts.
Your daily tasks will be to;
- own our B segment accounts by onboarding, deepened by training and consulting on our tools and products
- health checks-in with customers to ensure retention, happiness and proactive progress towards set KPI’s.
- proactively interact with customers in every stage of their journey and be upfront to respond to alerts, or red flags regarding poor customer health metrics
- churn prevention / Retention
- developing customers via up/cross-selling, renegotiate, and upgrades
You get energy from- and self ignite when a customer churn has come into our system. You naturally see the possibility to turn this customer into not only staying, but turning into a success and an ambassador. You have self-confidence, a proactive approach (picking up the phone) reaching out to, listening to and handling objections from customers. You like the tension and the difficult conversations. You take control of the road head, and responsibility of your accounts.
In your profile we would like to see that you have:
- at least 2 years of experience with B2B customers in a Customer Success, and/or account management role handling +50 accounts.
- experience with and motivated by tough customer conversations such as customer churn prevention / retention dialogues
- a high activity level, naturally picking up the phone to understand problems and root-causes
- tech-savvness and a good technical understanding. You don’t need to know everything about digital solutions, but you want to learn.
- Professional fluency (speaking and writing) in Danish as you’ll communicate with customers in this language
- confidence in English as this is our internal company language
- a growth mindset, want to learn and develop yourself and others
- humour, thrive in a feedback culture and a trusted colleague
The Info & Application
Start date: By agreement.
Working hours: Full time (37 hours)
Office: Aarhus - flexibly remote, but we prefer coming to the office
Salary: Depends on qualifications (base salary only).
Application deadline: Asap - we’re having conversations on an ongoing basis.
Just send us your resume/CV (in Danish or English) - that’s it, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We handle all interactions discreetly and will make sure that your interest in growing is not going to create conflict elsewhere.
The AutoUncle Pitch
Most people know AutoUncle for the consumer service (native apps and web) used by millions of consumers in 14 European countries. But, new colleagues tend to get very excited when they see the technological depth there is to AutoUncle’s platform (car valuations based on advanced statistics, indexing and data processing of millions of cars daily, pro dealership tools, automatic marketing platforms, automated billing and so much more).
There is a clear company vision (driven forward with OKRs) and a healthy work culture. In combination with the company vision, we work methodically to build The Most Human Company – a place where we can be ambitious, have international impact and treat each other as always growing and oscillating human beings.
We are an extremely ambitious, energetic, and international team of currently +90 employees (and growing). We're in a constant vacuum of learning and developing ourselves and each other. You'll find Uncles and Aunts across Europe in cities like; Aarhus (HQ), Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Dresden, Cluj and Milano, Prague, Barcelona.