Business Intelligence and Customer Relationship Management Internship
You will be part of the newly established Business Intelligence and Customer Relationship Management unit at AutoUncle with the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills in a high demanding scaleup environment. We don’t expect you to know everything, but to be courageous and curious with a love for data driven solutions. Be the pioneer and take the chance to make a big difference at AutoUncle.
We don’t hire employees — we hire humans
We think our humans are pretty awesome and as we grow (and boy, are we growing fast!) we’re looking for more awesome humans who want to grow with us — as workers, team members, and fellow humans.
Read more about our culture and what makes us the Most Human Company.
Where you'll develop, lead, and grow
Your team is AutoUncle, but you'll be rooted in our Business Intelligence and Customer Relationship Management unit taking on the lead in making data tangible and transparent for our commercial departments. Together with Ferdinand you will investigate valuable insights for mid- and C-level management leading into ad-hoc or regular reporting. Furthermore the development and implementation of processes reducing frictions in our commercial departments will be part of the internship.
In bullet points...
- Learn how to filter out “nice to haves” and focus on the necessary to create true value along the whole customer journey.
- Develop, implement, and communicate new processes in our CRM system.
- Develop and keep technical documentation in our intranet up to date.
- Deploy, clean, and communicate data from multiple sources to create valuable insights for mid- and C-level management.
What we're looking for
We're looking for an intern starting in January 2022 or upon agreement. The internship should be part of your studies and last at least 4 months. You should either be enrolled in a relevant study program (min. 3rd semester) in the fields of economics or business or provide good arguments or a track record for why, e.g. you as a political scientist would like to take on the challenge.
Required qualities and skills
- You are able to reduce complexity and focus on what is truly important.
- You have a structured and analytical mindset, but are also a good communicator
- You have intermediate skills in a programming language for statistical computing such as R or basic skills with the willingness to further deepen your knowledge.
- You have intermediate skills in google sheets or Excel.
- You have had touch points with reporting and visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, Microsoft Power BI, or Tableau.
- You know the difference of logical operators AND and OR.
- You communicate flawlessly in English
- You are not afraid of a challenge and taking ownership of your work.
Further skills that are an advantage
- Additional languages to communicate with stakeholders in our key markets (Germany, Italy, and Denmark)
- Skills in an integration and process tool (e.g. Zapier) or any of the tools we work with (listed below)
Relevant tools we work with
- Google Workspace (G-Suite)
- Sheets, Docs, Slides, ...
- Zapier (integration and processes)
- Close.io (CRM)
As we invest in your development the chance of working with us in a full time capacity after the internship is encouraged and hopefully you'll contribute to the AutoUncle journey for years to come.
Info and Application
Application deadline: 31.10.2021. (But we'll make an offer when we find the right fit).
Start date: Spring semester 2022. (we're flexible with the start date).
Length: 4 months internship (but again, we're flexible).
Application: An application and CV is "OK", but we would rather have a look at what you can do in practise (show us something awesome in your application), or send us a short video presentation/application about who you are, and what you're passionate about.
The AutoUncle Pitch
Most people know AutoUncle for the consumer service (native apps and web) used by millions of consumers in 14 European countries. But, new colleagues tend to get very excited when they see the technological depth there is to AutoUncle’s platform (car valuations based on advanced statistics, indexing and data processing of millions of cars daily, pro dealership tools, automatic marketing platforms, automated billing and so much more).
The company is financially strong and operates like a fast growing scale-up. There is a clear company vision (driven forward with OKRs) and a healthy work culture. In combination with the company vision, we work methodically to build The Most Human Company – a place where we can be ambitious, have international impact and treat each other as always growing and oscillating human beings.
We are an extremely ambitious, energetic, and international team of currently +90 employees (and growing). We're in a constant vacuum of learning and developing ourselves and each other. You'll find Uncles and Aunts across Europe in cities like; Aarhus, Hamburg, Berlin, Dresden, Cluj, and Milano.