At AutoUncle, we are on a mission to become Europe's most trusted platform to make smarter financial decisions about mobility. Today, we are driving transparency in the market by helping millions of people internationally navigate the jungle of buying a car. With our search engine and price comparison, we are the leading aggregator to help potential car buyers make informative and easy decisions while finding their next car.
In addition to helping individuals make smarter financial decisions about mobility, we have a continuous goal to be The Most Human Company - by keeping the focus on the employees. We work remotely in an agile and collaborative environment, where we challenge the norms of traditional business practices and focus on results, allowing you to have more freedom, flexibility and responsibility within your role. AutoUncle is a founder-led scale-up with a special care for products and people, that is our goal to be The Most Human Company. Take a look at our Employee Handbook for more details regarding our employee first culture!
Join us to take AutoUncle to the next level, and transform AutoUncle into an even more distinguished, loved and trusted consumer brand.
Where you'll develop, lead, and grow
Your team is AutoUncle. You'll be rooted in our B2C Performance Marketing Team working primarily with our SoMe channels creating different visuals and content for ads, website, product branding initiatives, and assisting as needed when departments need support with some awesome visuals in relation to e.g. Employer Branding push.
You'll play a vital role in our performance marketing and branding AutoUncle towards consumers across markets. Your concrete tasks would be to work with and learn more about;
- B2C Performance Marketing Team
- Content Creation
- Paid/Performance Marketing
- Working with e.g; Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and other channels
- B2B Marketing
- E-mail marketing / Newsletters
- LinkedIn advertising
- Creation of sales materials
- Employer Branding
- Driving our Employer Branding agenda
- Increase the footprint amongst relevant talent segments
- Drive, coordinate and produce creative content
Do you have an interest in investigating and learning about a wide range of marketing and branding disciplines? As a Creative SoMe & Performance Marketing intern at AutoUncle, you will have the opportunity to join our international growth journey, developing yourself by taking on responsibility by driving the voice of AutoUncle to the target audiences, and growing our presence.
We're looking for an intern to join our team. We imagine that you're ready to take on an internship as a part of your studies. You're currently enrolled in a relevant education within e.g.; Marketing, Digital Concept Development, Multimedia Design and able to have an internship of at least 4 months with the potential for long term.
We look at internships as the perfect start/onboarding for a potential new colleague. We prefer that you have the option to stay with AutoUncle after your internship, as we'll invest a lot in your development, and hopefully you'll contribute to the AutoUncle journey for years to come.
You might already have some experience working with SoMe, Content Creation, Digital Marketing or similar. We're looking for talented people who;
- communicate flawlessly in English and/or German and can spellbind audiences with catchy visuals
- have an extraordinary talent and passion for creating content (graphics, video etc.)
- are ready to take the lead in various projects
- are motivated by learning and growth
Good to know
- You will be working from our office at Klostergade 56C, Aarhus in Denmark
- You’ll get free lunch during the internship
- We value doing social activities together and you’re of course invited to all of them
- Length: about 4 months internship. We are flexible about the start and end date of the internship so it matches your exams and other requirements from your education
- Start date: we're flexible with the start date
Application deadline: We'll make an offer when we find the right fit).
An application and CV is "OK", but we would rather have a look at what you can do in practice (show us something awesome in your application, include a portfolio), or send us a short video presentation/application about who you are, and what you're passionate about.
If you have questions about the job, you are welcome to contact Mads Lauridsen, Head of B2C Marketing on +45 42 51 31 42 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to Learn More!
In combination with the company vision, AutoUncle works methodically to be The Most Human Company – a place where employees can be ambitious, work alongside great colleagues, be trusted in their roles, have a big international impact, and bring their full humanity to work. Take a look at our Employee Handbook and see what it’s like to work at AutoUncle and meet the teams!