AutoUncle has revolutionised the automotive industry with digital innovative products that have set new standards, and you’ve the chance to become a part of an extraordinarily ambitious and internationally scaling company.
We’re looking to add more talented colleagues to our growing commercial team in Milano, and to further develop AutoUncle as an industry driver.
We don’t hire employees - we hire humans.
And, if we may boast a little, we think our humans are pretty awesome. As we grow we’re looking for more awesome humans who want to grow with us - as workers, team members, and fellow humans.
Read more about our culture and what makes us the Most Human Company.
Your role as our new Business Development Representative Italy
This is a vital role in our Italian expansion and growth plans. With reference to the Head of Sales, you'll be responsible for creating interest and developing conversations with contacts in the automotive industry, helping car dealers to gain more success online.
Your core tasks
You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and out-bound calls. You are the first person to speak with our potential customers and your objective is to open the dialogue with C-level decision makers, being curious about their business, their current challenges and secure meetings/online presentations for your Digital Consultants on a daily basis.
You'll do this through:
- Cold calling, email, direct social selling (LinkedIn e.g.).
- You'll be curious, ask relevant and tough questions when getting into dialogues about our future customers' online strategy and business objectives.
- You'll be making sure they know what we can do, and how AutoUncle can create online value on their bottom line
- Book and handover quality meetings and information in our CRM to your colleagues.
- Keep and maintain high data quality in the CRM
Who you are and your competencies
You have passion for technology and digital advertising. We would like you to:
- have experience with B2B new sales and cold calling
- be an ambitious hunter with a proven high activity level
- speak and write in Italian on a native level
- be confident in speaking English as this is our internal company language
- have a growth mindset, wants to learn and develop yourself and others
- have humour, thrive in a feedback culture and a trusted colleague
- Openings: One open position
- Start date: By agreement
- Working hours: Full time (40 hours). Permanent contract - once you're in we're counting on a long and prosperous future together.
- Office: Milano
- Salary: Depends on qualifications (we’re fans of a solid base salary - also in sales).
Application Deadline: Now - we're having conversations until we find the right fit
Just send us your CV (English or Italian) and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We handle all interactions discreetly and will make sure that your interest in growing is not going to create conflict elsewhere.
Most people know AutoUncle for the consumer service (native apps and web) used by millions of consumers in 14 European countries. But, new colleagues tend to get very excited when they see the technological depth there is to AutoUncle’s platform (car valuations based on advanced statistics, indexing and data processing of millions of cars daily, pro dealership tools, automatic marketing platforms, automated billing and so much more).
The company is financially strong and operates like a fast growing scale-up. There is a clear company vision (driven forward with OKRs) and a healthy work culture. In combination with the company vision, we work methodically to build The Most Human Company – a place where we can be ambitious, have international impact and treat each other as always growing and oscillating human beings.
We are an extremely ambitious, energetic, and international team of currently +90 employees (and growing). We're in a constant vacuum of learning and developing ourselves and each other. You'll find Uncles and Aunts across Europe in cities like; Aarhus, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Dresden, Cluj and Milano.